Senior Java Developer
up to 3 years
Bachelors or relevant experience
Java/WebSphere/IBM RAD IDE
Design and develop custom Java applications in a WebSphere environment using IBM Rational Application Developer IDE.
Analyze business requirements and design applications; Develop custom applications to improve existing processes; Implement sound software architecture to support rules, requirements, availability and automation of business processes.
ALL of the following REQUIREMENTS must be met to be considered for this position.
12+ years of experience in developing large JAVA/J2EE applications.
Extensive working experience in:
• Java 6 - 10 using Java design patterns and working with MVC architecture, JMS and or IBM MQ;
• Eclipse or Rational Application Developer (v8.0 or later) IDE environment;
• Configuring WebSphere Application Server 7.0.X, 8.0.x for JDBC, JNDI, JVM Heap, Web Application security and cache;
• Using JAX-WS, EJB 2.1 or higher, Spring MVC framework, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, ORM and Hibernate 3.0 or higher;
• Database design, stored procedures and SQL in MS SQL 2005-2008, NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB);
• Multi-tasking, project planning, requirements gathering, setting priorities based on impact and risk without supervision;
• JSON, AJAX, REST, HTML5, ReactJS, Dojo and OUATH;
• IBM iWidgets 1.2 or higher, IBM Business space;
• IBM HATS 8.0, IBM Rational Service Tester, JUNIT, continuous integration testing and unit testing tools;
• Writing detailed application documentation.
• Business Rules Engines - Drools or similar;
• Event-based workflow orchestration;
• Document Management system – IBM FileNet BPM or similar;
• Resolve production performance issues;
• eHCaching, web and transaction debugging tools;
• Variable data printing solutions;
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
• Post-Gre SQL, RazorSQL 5.5.2 or higher.