- Strategies to mitigate risk and yield high performance
- Expandable solutions that remain viable into the future
- Security conscious at each phase
- Agile methodologies - working in tandem with clients throughout each project
- Skillfully communicate technical and non-technical concepts
- Preserve the confidentiality of our client's business data & operations
- Punctual with deadlines & schedules
- Innovation across current technology & trends
Strategies & Solutions in 3 DivisionsDivision I: DATA MANAGEMENT
- We deliver ...
- Reliable, data Quality optimized for fast Performance time;
- Secure data connectivity at every step;
- Plans and feasibility for ERP, CRM, ETL, OLAP, OLTP, EDW;
- Platforms: SQL Server, SAP, Web Intelligence, Oracle, Essbase, SharePoint, Sybase, Siebel, PeopleSoft, WorkDay, ArcGIS
Acquisition, Cleansing, Standardization, Validation, Stability
GOVERNANCE & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
We work with your teams to plan, apply and enforce the required rules, constraints and filters on business data and per industry standards. Record retention
AUDITS AND TRACKING
In tandem with compliance, we configure systems that collect information required to monitor user activity. Identify breaches or security issues of data.
WAREHOUSING & HISTORICAL DATA
We provide the essential planning to integrate and include all relevant data elements as business intelligence, statistical analysis, and data exchanges with external entities - the pefect base to apply business analytics upon.
We represent data models for analysis, applications and databases, mapping data flow, and identifying relationships. Understand the ramifications of various options.
From merging systems, migrating one system to another, or creating a common view of systems, leave it to us to implement the best integration method.
We prepare the infrastructure and tools as they relate to business transactions and data analytics. Analyzing and implementing the architect design to accept structured and unstructured datasets into a competent workflow.
CUSTOM MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATIONS
Through its programmable interface (VBA, VSTO) we build expert custom applications in Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Division II: ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- We deliver ...
- Analytics that pinpoint the strengths and weeknesses of your business model
- Aesthically unique designs for UX;
- Where to take strategic action that gain or sustains your company's competitive edge
RESEARCH, VISIONING, DESIGN-WIREFRAMES, IMPLEMENTATION
OPERATIONAL, ANALYTICAL, AND ADHOC REPORTING
KPI AND AGGREGATE REPORTS
Division III: SYSTEMS INFRASTRUCTURE
- We deliver ...
- Cost effective, extensible, feature rich systems;
- Industry standards for Systems Development Life Cycle;
- APIs supporting external development and innovation;
- Organized data that communicates with users through all channels;
- Cloud or on-premise solutions
Sofware engineering and programming utilizing key design principles with clearly defined components, modules and functions
Languages: C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, Java, R
Scripting Languages: Perl, Python, PHP, VBScript
- Engaging flexible designs for next and subsequential generational advancements
- Initiating integrations with existing internal or external systems
- Built-in mobile device capabilites and applications
- Creating knowledgebases that span a rich feature set of options to Encourage and Facilitate users in receiving the utmost from system functionality
Assess cabling requirements, platforms, interfaces, bandwidths, P2P models, Switch/Router Protocols, LANs/WANs, capacity planning, Network security firewalls, audits, automated probes, intrusion & data loss prevention, VPNs.